<!-- Image with unknown copyright status removed: -->Daniel David Dickau (born September 16, 1978 in Portland, Oregon) plays basketball in the National Basketball Association, currently with the Boston Celtics. He played for the University of Washington Huskies prior to transferring to, and becoming a standout point guard for, the Gonzaga University Bulldogs. He was named a first team All-American his senior year, an honor never before achieved by a Gonzaga player?not even all-time NBA great John Stockton.
- to the Atlanta Hawks on June 26, 2002;
- to the Portland Trail Blazers on February 9, 2004;
- to the Golden State Warriors on July 20, 2004 (never played);
- to the Dallas Mavericks on August, 24, 2004;
- to the New Orleans Hornets on December 3, 2004; and
- to the Boston Celtics on September 30, 2005.
He is currently a member of the Boston Celtics. On December 17, 2005, his season was ended by a ruptured achilles tendon sustained while playing the Chicago Bulls. At the time, he was averaging 3.3 points per game and 2.1 assists per game.